Our Group Committee is currently seeking expressions of interest in the following positions
• Maintain a record of all equipment – an inventory
• Run a booking system for users of the equipment to book ahead, receive the equipment and record its return
• Store all equipment in an appropriate and central facility
• Properly care for and maintain equipment
HALL AND GROUNDS MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
• Keep an eye on the state of repair of grounds and hall including electrical, plumbing, walls, roof, windows, doors locks, lawns, trees and so on.
• Attend to minor repairs and maintenance as observed or reported
• Draw the committee’s attention to larger requirements
• Plan and manage working bees
• Maintain globes in outside floods and in main hall and rooms.
• Identify ways of raising funds
• Take action to help secure funding e.g. talking to companies, grants etc
• Help organise fundraising events
• Help complete grant applications
• Assist committee with grant writing
• Identify grant opportunities
GROUP COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICITY OFFICER
• Maintain news of Group activities (including forthcoming activities) as well as essential Region functions or activities to all sections of the Group including the Group Support Committee and parents.
• Act as spokesperson for the Group with local press and electronic media.