1st Rathmines Scout Hall
Recreation Area, Stilling Street RATHMINES NSW 2283
- Classification: Meeting Hall
- Availability: Scout and Public Use
- Synopsis: On shores of Lake Macquarie, surrounded by parkland, bush walks nearby, electric BBQ’s in park.
- Facilities: Camping Restrictions, Drinking Water, Indoor Accommodation, Kitchen Facilities, Pack Holiday Facility, Showers, Toilets
- Catering: Dining Shelter/Room
- Activities: Fishing, Swimming, Water Activities
- General: Booking Officer, Fees Applicable, Road Access
- Other: Ambulance/Doctor Data, Fire Fighting Gear, Shopping Data.
Published in Hunter and Coastal
Joey Scouts 6 – 8 years.
Cub Scouts 8 – 11 years.
Scouts 11 – 15 years